July 31 2017
1. The Importance of Understanding ‘Experience’ in Order to Effectively Communicate Future Needs For Both Client and Customer
2. Understanding the Challenges Faced by Creatives Within the Japanese Bureaucratic Corporate Structure
3. Implementing New Methodologies to Move from Legacy Broadcast to Ubiquitous Connectivity
We drive emotions
Our task is to move people and their emotions with the power of creatives which comes from ideas, movies, words, and music in our works.
TYO’s Optimal Approach
Consumption behavior is constantly changing and to effectively convey the message to the target, it is necessary to have an accurate and creative strategy. TYO Group operates in an extensive range of creative businesses. We offer a wide range of optimal business solutions that are tailored for our clients.
TYO As An Advisor
100+ companies in a variety of industries, including real estate, retail, food, automobile, information, communication, and manufacturing. TYO As A Vendor To: DENTSU INC. / Hakuhdo Inc. / ASATSU-DK INC. / J.Walter Thompson Japan Limited / McCann Erickson Japan Inc. / I&S BBDO Inc.
Three Tiers of Creative Communication
TYO is an all encompassing communications production company with our strengths coming from our ability to access a worldwide network of creative talent. This enables us to provide content which is innovative, diverse, and most importantly driven by purpose and meaning.
• Alias: Emile Denichaud
• Origin: 25.7479° S, 28.2293° E
• DNA: Canadian & Italian
• Alias: Emi Schemmer
• Origin: 43.6532° N, 79.3832° W
• DNA: German & Japanese
• Alias: Takayoshi Kishimoto
• Origin: 35.6895° N, 139.6917° E
• DNA: Japanese
Date: July 31st from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Place: Roppongi Hills Club
Price: 6,000 yen for members – 8,000 yen for non-members
Please mark your calendars today or RSVP as seats are on a first-come, first-served basis.